Phantom 3 Newbie

Reaction score
I just purchased a new Phantom Standard 3. Although I am new to the world of Drones, several of my friends have them and my wife thought I was ready for my own. I want to first apologize if my questions have been answered before on this forum, but I can really use the members expertise and experience. Will my Samsung 2 cellphone work with the DJI controller? The DJI website was worthless and only indicated that the android version 4.1.4 would be sufficient, I have version 4.4.2. How do I download the firmware to the drone and to my cellphone simultaneously? Thank you in advance.

Hi, what is this Samsung 2 cellphone I never heard of it? Do you mean the old Samsung Galaxy S2 cellphone? If so, then no it is too told, you need at least a Galaxy S5. Cellphone also will be too small to be comfortable for viewing extended period. Best device is a 7 to 8 inch tablet. Apple iPad Mini 2 is very popular here.

I can not find a way to get to the Newbies first posts and problems forums. Can I please get some direction? I have never had a problem with any forums of different equipment types.

Update: I purchased a new samsung 6 cell phone and everything is working great. Also, has anyone ever lost satellite signal whil flying their quadcopter ? I did, but glad the RTH feature worked.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj