Phantom 3 new user issues

Reaction score
I have tried to upload the firmware to my new phantom 3 as directed. The aircraft is just flashing for over an hour after downloading the firmware on my pc to the micro sd card. green light flashing inside the sensing unit next to camera. can someone tell me what i need to do so that i can get the unit flying? Step by step, the manuals i followed appear to not tell me correctly.

Thanks
Conchflyer

I have tried to upload the firmware to my new phantom 3 as directed. The aircraft is just flashing for over an hour after downloading the firmware on my pc to the micro sd card. green light flashing inside the sensing unit next to camera. can someone tell me what i need to do so that i can get the unit flying? Step by step, the manuals i followed appear to not tell me correctly.

Thanks
Conchflyer

Hi Welcome to the forum - You need to be a bit more descriptive in what you are seeing.

When you say the aircraft is flashing - what do you mean? The arm LED's will always flash it depends what color they are flashing. For example flashing green means that it is ready to fly in GPS mode... flashing yellow quickly means that the controller is not on... you can find this information in the manual which you need to download from DJI.

If the green light is flashing between red and green on the gimbal - that means the update is happening etc.

You just need to be really be specific when providing information so we can help... and sometimes it even helps to take a video and upload it so we can see.

My gut is telling me, based on what you have said so far - it's something relatively simple....

Conchflyer, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic