Phantom 3 new owner

Reaction score
Just bought a Phantom 3 and checked before purchasing it that it would be compatible with my Nexus 7 tablet which it appeared to be as it was the correct model and year. However the suggested app in the instructions came up with a message saying it will not work on my tablet once I had downloaded it. Bit annoying as I had added a tablet mount to the purchase of the drone. So now in order to be able to use my drone it looks like I will have to buy a suitable device and would prefer a tablet instead of an iphone. I need advice on what to go use for best results?

I found a video on Youtube about installing the app and I assume that is what is happening there. Will give it a go but I have definately reached an area of inadequate knowledge! Thanks for your help!

unfortunately if U want to "see" what birds see U will have to bite the bullet n buy a pair of eyes

I bought the 6+ n I hate the size (for my pocket) BUT I'm seeing things

happy flying 2U

Hello to all, I'm not familiar with the nexus and or Amazon.
I reset my Asus to factory and that cleared up my unit.

@deltamike,
"I delete everything that is not required"
Just for others, did you factory reset or delete was good enough?

Rod

Once I have disabled Wi-Fi then I deleted what I did'nt want. Once you switch on Wi-Fi it downloads rubbish again and then I have to delete again. Its very annoying.

Once I have disabled Wi-Fi then I deleted what I did'nt want. Once you switch on Wi-Fi it downloads rubbish again and then I have to delete again. Its very annoying.
So you haven't tried a factory reset?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4