Phantom 3 motor question

Reaction score
Just curious but why does the P3 and I guess the P4 etc do that little pulse when you first start the motors? I am guessing it is something to do with the active braking? Neither my P1 or P2 do this effect.

Just curious but why does the P3 and I guess the P4 etc do that little pulse when you first start the motors? I am guessing it is something to do with the active braking? Neither my P1 or P2 do this effect.
I doubt it serves any highly technical purpose, except perhaps to help tighten the self-tightening props.
.( Probably just a DJI programmer who thought it sounds cool.)

Yeah, it's two isn't it? Prop tightening perhaps? No real idea, but I'd like to know too!

It is your Birdie's equivalent of blipping the throttle on a high performance bike sitting at a red light. Because you can.
In seiousness, it probably has to do with self calibration of the three phase motor drivers or a power on self test, but I am just guessing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj