Phantom 3, I moved on to the inspire.

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 3 twice. The first one just broke some blades and the camera. The second time the battery came loose at 200' and took a hard fall breaking my second camera gimbal. So I have up for grabs a Phantom 3 damaged but still starts up, two broken 4K camera gimbals. 2 batteries, the controller and many extra props. Email me with an offer as I moved onto the Inspire. [email protected]. Thanks.

As a side note I only ran the Phantom 3 for about two weeks so the batteries and controller are pretty much brand new.

I crashed my Phantom 3 twice. The first one just broke some blades and the camera. The second time the battery came loose at 200' and took a hard fall breaking my second camera gimbal. So I have up for grabs a Phantom 3 damaged but still starts up, two broken 4K camera gimbals. 2 batteries, the controller and many extra props. Email me with an offer as I moved onto the Inspire. [email protected]. Thanks.
Yeah..my camera gimbal broke too and it really wasn't that high of a fall. Iv'e also noticed a design flaw on the main board...a couple of cable connections very close to the skin. So, if you take a fall in the right(wrong) way it and the arms flex it will cause the skin to make contact with these plugs and brake them off the main board...little over 800.00 for new camera and main board. Would have bought a new one, but thought I only needed a camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers