Phantom 3 Gimbal Disconnect

I have and its a *****. In order to gain access to the two video link antennas you will have to desolder the motherboard.
Well, I know they're under the mother board, but I have no idea if theres any other way to get to them besides taking the mother board off.. Hopefully someone on here know if there's a easier way

Well, I know they're under the mother board, but I have no idea if theres any other way to get to them besides taking the mother board off.. Hopefully someone on here know if there's a easier way
From what i can tell there isnt any other way to get under there but im talking to some other guys about other options. Will keep you posted.

I recently had my UFL wires reversed (plugged into wrong ports) and I did notice an interesting effect from that - on my DJI GO app, on both the map screen and Radar display, the "Airplane" icon was rotated/pointing in the wrong direction - it was 90` off...

I then went in and switched the UFL wires, and then the Aircraft was correctly oriented on the screen!

Here the wires are... do they look frayed to you? The wires were pulled out of the "gold" connectors, and I tried putting them back in myself. That may of been my problem.

Thanks for the link to different FPV wires. Can't wait to fly this thing again.
I crashed my PS3, and the wires came off the gold connectors. Can I put the wires back in the connectors, or do I have to buy new wires?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31