Phantom 3 - First Int'l Incident?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Maybe they cloaked a P3P in a 3DR skin, to give 3DR bad publicity! Had to use a Phantom 3 because a 3DR drone would be too unreliable! :D

Last edited:
If the Chinese government reported it, it has to be true.

Ah, the photo in that article DOES look more like my Phantom (on a really really bad day).
Hello
I'm from India, we saw this new on channels, as far as I remember the images of a crashed ph3 with gimble was shown in some green terrain inside pakistan border..

"Delhi-based authorised dealer of DJI said the drone in question is a “toy”. With a battery life of 15 minutes and a camera of 4K resolution, the drone is not suited for military applications. He said the drone flies on a 2.4 industrial scientific medical (ISM) band. Ameet Nichani, Mumbai-based dealer of DJI, said: “It has a line-of-sight range of 200-300 metres… It is not suitable for military applications.” -

Apparently, the 2.7 mile P3P range reported by our users with unmodded equipment with a "toy" 4K video camera, is lost on the Indian dealers. Perfect for military applications, where it obviously blends in as a "toy"! :D

Reactions: Ankur Agarwal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers