Phantom 3 Firmware is out!

So I was doing the update it beeped, I waited, I waited, I waited etc.

Eventually turned it off, started again.

it beeped, I waited, I waited, I waited etc

So then tried another sd card

it beeped, I waited, I waited, I waited etc

I then turned it off agin.

and looked at the file it had created.

View attachment 18508

DUH
lol. at least you went digging on your own!

DJI Reply on this:

A naming problem. Pls change the bin file name to "P3S_FW_V01.01.0006.bin"(for Pro) or "P3X_FW_V01.01.0006.bin"(for Advanced), then have another try.
The naming should have changed already on download page.
just downloaded and still same grrrrr

Maybe they are not changing because they are correctly named. At least that is what DJI. I've downloaded the P3X for the Pro and everything updated and working.

Did my TX first then did the bird both worked like a charm. I was nervous but I'm good now. It's ridiculously windy or I'd go for a flight. Only logged 40 mins so far ha

I updated the P3 first, no problems and was done in just over 10 mins. The tx was next via usb stick and that was finished after a couple of mins. :)

Just updated my firmware and waited for 25min, it kept beeping and beeping.. waited up to 40min. The signal was like in the guide "da (pause) da da" Which means it's done, but it kept going on a loop so I thought it was not ready yet. Turned it off at 40mins and did read the txt file, SUCCESS.

Does it normally end the beeping to "da (pause) da da".. or should it stay looping the "da (pause) da da"? Made me think if something went wrong when it kept looping.

Controller update was a blast, took only a minute or two.

Just updated my firmware and waited for 25min, it kept beeping and beeping.. waited up to 40min. The signal was like in the guide "da (pause) da da" Which means it's done, but it kept going on a loop so I thought it was not ready yet. Turned it off at 40mins and did read the txt file, SUCCESS.

Does it normally end the beeping to "da (pause) da da".. or should it stay looping the "da (pause) da da"? Made me think if something went wrong when it kept looping.

Controller update was a blast, took only a minute or two.
When it has finished it will give you a ddddd d d. That is when you know it has finished the firmware upload.

Check the text file thats generated on your pc and it will tell you if it's been a success. The finished sound is "D----DD"

1. Ensure the remote controller is powered off and then power on the aircraft. Upgrade will begin automatically after aircraft is powered on.
2. It will take approximately 25 minutes to complete the firmware update. The camera will sound a short pluse of "D-D-D-D" beeping sound to indicate the upgarde is in progress and sound a “D---DD” beeping sound to indicate the update is complete with success.
3. Check the upgrade status by opening the “.txt” file that is automatically generated after the update. The update is successful if the text “result: successful” is in the document. Try upgrading the firmware again if the text “result: failed” is found or the gimbal sound a long beep sound.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4