Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

Good thing it was just a Phantom that fell from the sky and not the sky itself. I agree that amount of roof damage to the car seems much greater than what I would expect by impact of a 2.4 pound Phantom. What kind of car is it?

You can't compare a jet powered rc plane flying into something with a quad falling straight down. Also the plane that hit the car had a metal glo fuel engine on the front. Most likely with a metal spinner.

It wasn't "jet" it was a glo plug powered RC plane made out of balsa wood and covered in monokote. Maybe it weighed as much as a phantom. You talk about the spinner like it was the reason for the damage.
Hmmm... small metal spinner from an RC engine weighs how many ounces?

It wasn't "jet" it was a glo plug powered RC plane made out of balsa wood and covered in monokote. Maybe it weighed as much as a phantom. You talk about the spinner like it was the reason for the damage.
Hmmm... small metal spinner from an RC engine weighs how many ounces?
I already said that. One was a jet rc in the link.

Would you believe a an avocado ripped the roof off a 1987 Cadillac while falling. I'm sure I could find some clips to put together to convince you. .

"Open mouth...remove all doubt,"

What is that saying again?

So...now you think an avocado is analogous to a Phantom?

Your credibility is shrinking Monte...

Good thing it was just a Phantom that fell from the sky and not the sky itself. I agree that amount of roof damage to the car seems much greater than what I would expect by impact of a 2.4 pound Phantom. What kind of car is it?

Well at least you ask a pertinent question and admit you wouldn't expect it but cars ain't made like they used to be and it appears to be a compact and likely very 'affordable'... if you know what I mean?

Ban these stupid machines!

Once I stopped my car beneath an avocado foot and fell one in the car's hood. He made a crumpled beautiful.

Imagine a phantom!

Capturar2.JPG

Look. I am doing this just for fun. Not trying to give anyone a hard time

The photo of the car show 4 hole that was suppose to be created by spinner hub and 2 large impact area that I can't explained

Here is the beginning of video. Camera point down
6cf15a341c04cecc6d5ae7da730a9514.jpg

Here is last second I think before impact
d3f29cbfeaf04e56218a23fc014c0b18.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JKDSensei
This thread is headed for Locks-ville.
Thanks again Djalma, you've just shown what many fear and most know to be true.

Over and out.

Am I wrong to think that in order for the quad to crash upside down and create 4 deep spinner dent. The last few second of pic frame need to be all sky? Of course I am just bsing and having fun on your expense.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

IT IS. I give up! I leave the pictures for eternity the internet and follow advice for everyone take great care before flying.

"Open mouth...remove all doubt,"

What is that saying again?

So...now you think an avocado is analogous to a Phantom?

Your credibility is shrinking Monte...

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20