Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

I'm not a hater but I don't accept BS. A crappy video not showing a crash and a picture of a car with a caved in roof does not make it true. . Maybe you believe anything . Well, sorry. Superman never really existed no matter how many movies of him flying.

No one is expert in accidents. So some people just believe in me and I just believe in that and saw that the girl told me.

The bad is to discredit. No one is taking advantage of this story.

I am a professional in the field, I long that the profession of aerial filming with drones is something serious and safe. So I'm posting the story to alert DJI drones that are in the hands of irresponsible and a serious accident will happen sooner or later.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
maybe you need to read my post again. Where did I say a Cub jet? Maybe you need to read the links you post.

I mis-read your post but have not posted any links so you need to reread mine too I guess.

Those roofs are so thin these days on cheap cars that a P3 could easily do that much damage. Now a days before you go to buy a new car, push your finger or thumb against that car in different places and watch it push in with almost no pressure. That's super thin sheet metal on that roof, what gives it structural integrity is the molded/welded bars going across. Fixing that roof is an easy enough job that will probably cost $250 to $500 depending on the body shop. One of the reasons I switched to buying Mercedes these days is because they still use excellent quality sheet metal that doesn't move when pushed with a finger. Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford, etx, all use mild sheet metal on their lower budget cars like the Prius, Civic, Focus, etc, and you can easily tell the difference just by the weight of the different cars themselves. Their great cars for gas mileage but not for exterior quality.

Just one question At the last second of the video. Do you see sky, ground or building ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Capturar2.JPG

That is the purpose of the topic.

This was the first time I saw it happen and just in my city where there should be no more than 30 drones.

Every passing day we see more drones in the sky and fewer rules. For a fatal accident happened not long.

Where are you seeing fewer rules? Their adding rules every day here in the USA. A fatality is possible but you're sounding anti-UAV, do you work for the media?

Where are you seeing fewer rules? Their adding rules every day here in the USA. A fatality is possible but you're sounding anti-UAV, do you work for the media?

Maybe a typo or lost in translation.

He's using Google translate (from Portuguese I believe).

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl