Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

I tried to say that English is a problem for me. Maybe for the owner of the Phantom is not and why it uses the iOS in English. This is one of the reasons, as I said a few people here use operating systems in English is because of the app store or other factors.

You can not accuse me of lying just by that fact.
I never said you lied about anything. You just passed on info that I don't believe.

I see 4 dimples that look like motor/prop hub impacts.

I said that the people of the internet did not believe the damage. He said there is no reason to invent this story.

I do not really think they're lying.

After the accident she took the drone to the police and reported the occurrence.

Hey you've done a great job.
The timing on April 1 has many being overly skeptical while other refuse to believe what they cannot imagine.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Hey you've done a great job.
The timing on April 1 has many being overly skeptical while other refuse to believe what they cannot imagine.

huahuahuahuahua

My friend! I had not thought of that. But is not the case, I swear this happened. I have these images since yesterday. Just today I thought I'd report in an international forum.

Well at first pass it looks like the photos support the story.

As far as the roof buckles, I have no point of reference as I do not know the thickness of the roof steel but do know that they are very thin and easily damaged. The 4 impact 'craters' from the prop hubs make this at least plausible to me at this time based on what I can see.

Reactions: jason
I believe the driver because she told me a detail that would be difficult to invent. She said that when something fell on his roof until the sun shade left the place.

I still have some Crow in the freezer from the FAA/SM fiasco where so many 'experts' claimed it just doesn't happen.

May need to thaw some out.

I see 4 dimples that look like motor/prop hub impacts.
I am not Sherlock Hokmes. Hahaha. But physics and aerodynamic tell me with battery at the bottom and those prop on top. The chance of a quad falling down from the sky upside down is ar........unlikely?!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am not Sherlock Hokmes. Hahaha. But physics and aerodynamic tell me with battery at the bottom and those prop on top. The chance of a quad falling down from the sky upside down is ar........unlikely?!

You should watch the video. It clearly flops upside down and begins spinning.

This makes it somewhat stable..

Boys. There is no reason to doubt this story. I know the drone pilot, he is not my friend, but I know who it is. The owner of the car told the story and asked for my help to find the owner of the drone. I asked on Facebook if anyone had lost a Phantom 3 and after 30 minutes they told me who it was.

The owner is only requiring him to pay the damages.

As happened in my town I recognize the street, I recognize the map print and spoke to those involved. All this really happened!

I posted this story for everyone to see what a drone can cause. I believe it is the first report of a drone falling into a moving car.

The pilot was very lucky not to have hurt no one!

You did see the video correct?

You do realize if it threw a prop the "general" rules of physics etc will vary slightly because the aircraft is trying to self correct it's attitude and stabilize.

Oh and while I'm here... Djalma Ribeiro
http://www.phantompilots.com/members/djalma-ribeiro.58025/
WELCOME!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers