Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

When dealing with other nationalities, cultures, and languages that's the last place I look for inconsistencies.
I bet his English is better than your Portuguese.
What the hell does that have to do w
Please! I am using the google translator. She was a woman at the wheel.
Why then is the pics all in English....Did he or she also send them/

Looking at the photo of the car. The roof of the car seem to have 2 major impact crater Did he/she get hit by 2 quad?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I never saw something falling 95 meters in a car to see how will the damage. So I do not believe but do not doubt.

Are you one of those people? I still don't understand what you typed. "I'm not here I type the drone of the drone. To it may not be a problem."

Are you one of those people? I still don't understand what you typed. "I'm not here I type the drone of the drone. To it may not be a problem."
I tried to say that English is a problem for me. Maybe for the owner of the Phantom is not and why it uses the iOS in English. This is one of the reasons, as I said a few people here use operating systems in English is because of the app store or other factors.

You can not accuse me of lying just by that fact.

Reactions: BigAl07
Alias and thinking DJI app is in English! It is not translated into Portuguese.

You are very suspicious!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj