Phantom 3 ... does anybody know something ?

Reaction score
Rumors are flying up and down on the anouncement of DJI Phantom III on Sept-Oct does anyone know anything more ?
Or is it coffee talk ? any spoilers ?

I saw a Video i thought it was DJI GUYS...not sure but they had a Phantom 2 with an upgraded NAZA that supposedly came from DJI for them to test.

The post and the video was labled "Phantom3" but it looked just like a P2 with just an upgraded controller is all

They want to sort their existing products out first before releasing anything else as confidence in their platforms and their non existent customer service need addressing urgently !

:cry:

Reactions: AbsPapa
pyrophantom said:
They want to sort their existing products out first before releasing anything else as confidence in their platforms and their non existent customer service need addressing urgently !

:cry:

BIG OLE PLUS ONE!

Given the amount of screaming, yelling, moaning and bitching when the P2V Plus + came out ... I'm hoping the P3 comes out soon ... will be hysterical :lol:

GMANNZ said:
Given the amount of screaming, yelling, moaning and bitching when the P2V Plus + came out ... I'm hoping the P3 comes out soon ... will be hysterical :lol:

It would be just like them to do that wouldnt it lol !!

:lol:

pyrophantom said:
GMANNZ said:

It would be just like them to do that wouldnt it lol !!

:lol:

Yeah !!!.... and a Phantom 4 by Christmas :lol:

I've ordered the phantom 3 and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow...dji customer service (what service)...I've e-mailed them several times and tried calling them...with no response...if I didn't want the phantom 3 ...I would be going somewhere else...

Reactions: AbsPapa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers