Phantom 3 Demo Arrived

Sorry for asking.
You obviously didn't see the post where its been covered quite completely. I would have asked the same question. Some people are just rude.

No. P3 is taller and wider. Pretty sure this has been covered quite completely by now.
We must not have received the memo that anybody interested in a DJI product was supposed to have received.

Oh no not the "Go search before asking questions directive". Sometimes questions need to be asked OVER AND OVER because it brings it back to the surface, more perspective and greater discussion on the subject. Imagine if there was only ONE thread ever posted on a subject. It would be 500 pages deep and nobody would want to read through that so the subject would just die out.

Oh no not the "Go search before asking questions directive". Sometimes questions need to be asked OVER AND OVER because it brings it back to the surface, more perspective and greater discussion on the subject. Imagine if there was only ONE thread ever posted on a subject. It would be 500 pages deep and nobody would want to read through that so the subject would just die out.

I agree with you.

It's not a directive, it's simple due diligence. "After searching the forums I read that the P3 is 1.5cm wider and 2.5cm taller. I wonder if that measurement difference is between the P2 and P3 or the P2V and the P3." That question would add more perspective and greater discussion. Being lazy and repeating questions asked numerous times both here and in rcgroups, etc adds nothing.

Reactions: FredSheldon
It's not a directive, it's simple due diligence. "After searching the forums I read that the P3 is 1.5cm wider and 2.5cm taller. I wonder if that measurement difference is between the P2 and P3 or the P2V and the P3." That question would add more perspective and greater discussion. Being lazy and repeating questions asked numerous times both here and in rcgroups, etc adds nothing.
http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...de-the-hood-pictures.38694/page-2#post-354895

Pretty well every question being asked about the Phantom 3 has been asked and answered multiple times here.
For those that don't want to read several hundred posts to get the info, a lot of these questions are clearly explained in the DJI webpage - read the Specs and FAQ particularly. http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3
And here's a particularly good account with lots of photos of what the P3 is like to use.
http://flytpath.com/dji-phantom-3-first-look-and-review/

So, I guess we're supposed to read EVERYTHING in all the forums before even thinking about posting a question. Some people don't have time to do that. That's why forums exist. I think if someone asks a question that has already been asked, just politely provide a link to the answer without comment. I think that's courteous.

No. P3 is taller and wider. Pretty sure this has been covered quite completely by now.
So the P3 will not fit in a hard case that the P2 fits in? Can you tell us the height and length dimensions?

I've read all the forums and even searched the forum but can find no reference to the P3 controller dimensions. I want to see how it will fit in my HPRC case...

I did look at the DJI Inspire spec page but didn't search the Inspire forum...good idea...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav