Phantom 3 Decals, Stripes, Battery Labels, Shirts

Carbon Fiber battery labels and arm bands are in my eBay store now in gold, silver, red, black and blue carbon colors.

Hey ryantrax I bought the decals for my batteries and they really look great. It really makes the battery look good. Thanks for your service!

Reactions: ryantrax
Hey ryantrax I bought the decals for my batteries and they really look great. It really makes the battery look good. Thanks for your service!
Awesome Mike! I'm glad you like them!

I'm gonna have to order another set...I think mine were lost in the mail :(

I'm gonna have to order another set...I think mine were lost in the mail :(
What's your eBay user name, I'll get another set out to you right away. Sorry about that, I have about 220-230 total orders a month and USPS loses about 2 or 3 of them, yours might have been one of the unlucky few.

What's your eBay user name, I'll get another set out to you right away. Sorry about that, I have about 220-230 total orders a month and USPS loses about 2 or 3 of them, yours might have been one of the unlucky few.
mr_tibbs2257

Got it, I will get another set out right away and get you a tracking number.
Just got them....soo awesome...thanks again for sending another batch!!

Attachments

• 20151017_142338.jpg
    20151017_142338.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 331
Any chance you are going to start cutting vinyl wraps for the quadcopter?

I see the template is available online ;)
Cool, do you have a link?

PhantomPilots members have been so awesome with your orders I wanted to show our appreciation by offering 10% off our entire store just to you guys, you have to click through this link and the discount will show up ($20 minimum). Thanks a million guys!

Just added this decal to the shop! Available in White, Black and Red! Click the image below to go to our eBay store.

Decal just added to our eBay Store! It's available in White, Black and Red. Click the image below to go to the listing. As always, you guys are the best!

My entire eBay store is 20% off right now for Cyber Monday! Offer ends at Midnight Tonight, click here for the Cyber Monday Sale! $10 minimum order applies.

Reactions: ObiDon
You resurrected this post....Here I am wondering why there's a cyber Monday sale and why it's ending on a Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj