Phantom 3 crash repair

Reaction score
1f79f0d7ed243c58132a0d442de40fe9.jpg

e386e2276f95678ef5a28dc744ab9b80.jpg

Hit branches and fall was 30 feet - purchased February 12 - should I try to buy parts to fix or mail to DJI? Any guesses on timeframe?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'd buy them yourself... looks like you need a shell, cables, and a anti-vibration mounting plate. Not too difficult a fix, as long as the electronics still work.

Hello burkey!

I had a similar crash, i bought in may 2015 and the crash happened in february 2016, so im still under warranty! Not the batteries thou!!!
I sent mine to dji and it seems i wont be charged to have it shipped to me in honduras!! But i have an uneasy feeling about flying the drone again! I dont have any guarantees the flip upside down wont happen again! Luckily i was flying in the middle of nowhere! Imagine if i was flying over a lot of people!!!

Im still waiting to get my drone ! I dont know if will be a brand new unit, i assume illget a brand new for the extent of damages caused by the crash" but i .. I feel i dont want to fly it again, i could seriously hurt a kid , or a guy playing soccer!! You name it!!! All sort of things!!!

Thank you! I ordered the replacement parts after having a closer look at things! Appreciate your help
That crash is a bummer :mad:
While waiting for the parts you could try to get everything working provisionally. If there is some more damage you might be better off sending the drone to DJI. Especially because it is almost brand new.
Please let us know what happens.

Thank you! I ordered the replacement parts after having a closer look at things! Appreciate your help

Hi Burkey, can u share where u bought grey and black cables for camera? I crashed mine also and had similar results. Thanks

Hi Burkey, can u share where u bought grey and black cables for camera? I crashed mine also and had similar results. Thanks

in case you need the antennas (black and grey cables) i have them in stock.

1f79f0d7ed243c58132a0d442de40fe9.jpg

e386e2276f95678ef5a28dc744ab9b80.jpg

Hit branches and fall was 30 feet - purchased February 12 - should I try to buy parts to fix or mail to DJI? Any guesses on timeframe?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I had a similar crashed yesterday too.where can I buy the part?

Hello burkey!

I had a similar crash, i bought in may 2015 and the crash happened in february 2016, so im still under warranty! Not the batteries thou!!!
I sent mine to dji and it seems i wont be charged to have it shipped to me in honduras!! But i have an uneasy feeling about flying the drone again! I dont have any guarantees the flip upside down wont happen again! Luckily i was flying in the middle of nowhere! Imagine if i was flying over a lot of people!!!

Im still waiting to get my drone ! I dont know if will be a brand new unit, i assume illget a brand new for the extent of damages caused by the crash" but i .. I feel i dont want to fly it again, i could seriously hurt a kid , or a guy playing soccer!! You name it!!! All sort of things!!!
Start flying over the water. You will get all those nice footage and in case if it crashes you won't heart any one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic