Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard Phantom 3 crash repair

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Burkey, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Burkey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hit branches and fall was 30 feet - purchased February 12 - should I try to buy parts to fix or mail to DJI? Any guesses on timeframe?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. DroneDestination

I'd buy them yourself... looks like you need a shell, cables, and a anti-vibration mounting plate. Not too difficult a fix, as long as the electronics still work.

3. Burkey

Thank you! I ordered the replacement parts after having a closer look at things! Appreciate your help

rene van der meer likes this.
  4. tony56

5. chris turner

i keep getting gimbal yaw error and when i turn on my phantom the camera beeps but doesnt move

6. Francis pineda

Hello burkey!

I had a similar crash, i bought in may 2015 and the crash happened in february 2016, so im still under warranty! Not the batteries thou!!!
    I sent mine to dji and it seems i wont be charged to have it shipped to me in honduras!! But i have an uneasy feeling about flying the drone again! I dont have any guarantees the flip upside down wont happen again! Luckily i was flying in the middle of nowhere! Imagine if i was flying over a lot of people!!!

Im still waiting to get my drone ! I dont know if will be a brand new unit, i assume illget a brand new for the extent of damages caused by the crash" but i .. I feel i dont want to fly it again, i could seriously hurt a kid , or a guy playing soccer!! You name it!!! All sort of things!!!

7. rene van der meer

That crash is a bummer :mad:
    While waiting for the parts you could try to get everything working provisionally. If there is some more damage you might be better off sending the drone to DJI. Especially because it is almost brand new.
    Please let us know what happens.

8. DCTaylor

Hi Burkey, can u share where u bought grey and black cables for camera? I crashed mine also and had similar results. Thanks

9. hunch

in case you need the antennas (black and grey cables) i have them in stock.

10. Dorcinviljosue1

I had a similar crashed yesterday too.where can I buy the part?

11. Mohammed Baset

Start flying over the water. You will get all those nice footage and in case if it crashes you won't heart any one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app