Phantom 3 cases

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this app and looking for a case for my phantom 3 standard I'm looking at all the ones online and they all say optimized to fit phantom 3 adv/pro will they still fit my standard?

The P3S will not fit in all P3A/P3P cases since the remote controller is not the same size. I have a list of cases that are compatible with the P3S here.

There are good soft & hard backpacks too. It all depends on what your primary need is. I have both a hard travel case and a DJI soft backpack. I use the hard case only for air travel as it is heavy, it weighs about 17lbs itself. I use the backpack for most everything else.

Check out the Koozam Case. It really fits well all 3 of the Phantom 3 models including the Standard. What I like I can keep the props on and it has lots if room for extra batteries and accessories. Not cheap at $179.95, but definitely a nice sturdy case.

I bought a backpack case on amazon for 49.95. All it said was it was for a phantom 3. It fit fine. The inside is foam, so you can alter it if you have prop guards or some other option. I have them, but they have to be removable, and your props have to come off. That's no big deal though. I think its made by Cheerwing. I'm happy with it.

Get something like this. This is made for phantoms
de61d0fbd1657eeeb09408cd0c9f588a.jpg
88e0443177cc1c733e00c9c0143db1c9.jpg

Or you can get a copy version, a bit cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mudcat
I want a case that can fit my p3s without taking off my props. Any ebay links would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl