Phantom 3 carry handle so you can use it as a gimbal

Reaction score
Here you go guys. I've posted it on Thingiverse and you can download it: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:963775

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IMG_0839_preview_featured.JPG

Reactions: SENC
they copied the elephantom...

http://bymac.org/new/home/19-elephantom.html

only the elephantom is better, cause it has a place to put your phone or tablet...

UK it was real hard for him to get a copyright in the US. Another person on rc groups tried to setup shop with a knock off and quite a few messages were passed.I think he is doing well with his followers.

I have not heard from him for a month or so...I will drop him a message. He is a member here btw

I use the elephantom with my P3. It works great. I just clip the remote to my belt, and the elephantom holds my tablet too.

I'm not aware of the Elephantom having any patents. I'm not selling it for profit. Just sharing with the community.

Last edited:
i have tried with bare hand hold. it good that there is no shake, but you can still feel the steps, also in this video.

I'm not aware of the Elephantom having any patents. I'm not selling it for profit. Just sharing with the community.

You fine the way you are doing it...don't worry about it.. Say hello to macsoft he is a member here. That's what I would do...you never know a working relationship mite bloom. ;)

Yeah, I kinda doubt it since the maker\ designer of the elephantom lives in Portugal. But I'm not familiar with international patent law either.

The elephantom works with the P2 because the P2 has no cable between the remote and the tablet. The P3 Standard can use the Elephantom.

My design is free for you to download and print yourself.

cool, and i appreciate it...

I'm pretty sure he'll see this conversation soon. Yes, I am in the US.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic