Phantom 3 Battery-SOLD

Reaction score
I have a spare P3 battery that's only been used a few times. It was a spare I bought but I returned the P3P for the inspire 1. I don't know the exact amount of charges but I'll be safe an say below 20 charges (I know I'm overshoot). Asking $100.00 OBO. US ONLY Free shipping

I have a spare P3 battery that's only been used a few times. It was a spare I bought but I returned the P3P for the inspire 1. I don't know the exact amount of charges but I'll be safe an say below 20 charges (I know I'm overshoot). Asking $100.00 OBO. US ONLY Free shipping

Hi! Just read your post regarding your used battery. I am interested in purchasing the battery. What is the best price you will take today Sunday for a shipment tomorrow? I'm in LA, California feel free to call me. Emanuel 954-625-5359

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj