Phantom 3 Battery update

Reaction score
So I made a post about the increase price of Phantom 3 Batteries. Also there seems to be newer battery models coming out soon and you can pre order on B&H.

Anyways I have been a long time customer of B&H and told them I would like to purchase 2x batteries at the $119 price for each listed in the catalog I just received. They honored me and lowered the price of 2 batteries each at $119 instead of the listed $149 price.

You must enter this coupon, its a limit of 2 batteries per customer, and the coupon expires at 11:59 eastern tonight. I know some other stores sell Phantom 3 batteries cheaper. But, B&H is a well trusted store compared to any of those stores offering cheaper. You are welcome!

Coupon - PM3120

That's a decent price... but you can also get them on Amazon any time. They seem to vary between about $113 and $117 each. I got one for $113 about a week ago, prime 2 day, charged it up, updated the firmware on the battery in about 2 minutes, and was ready to fly.

Edit: I should mention, I've flown on that battery a couple times and it gets identical flight times to the battery that came with my P3P.

Mike

That's a decent price... but you can also get them on Amazon any time. They seem to vary between about $113 and $117 each. I got one for $113 about a week ago, prime 2 day, charged it up, updated the firmware on the battery in about 2 minutes, and was ready to fly.

Edit: I should mention, I've flown on that battery a couple times and it gets identical flight times to the battery that came with my P3P.

Mike

The stores on Amazon reputation and are not completely trusted. B&H stands behind their products they sell.. You can guarantee if I experience any problems with either of these batteries they will honor a refund or exchange. I have been dealing with them for years. Excellent customer service.

You do have to be more careful on Amazon and I'd trust B&H without even looking. That said, the battery I got a week ago from Amazon was OEM, in the brown DJI Phantom cardboard box with the foam insert, etc. Fortunately I already knew what to look for and if I got a knockoff battery, I'd print out the UPS return label on the Amazon site, stick it on the box, and leave it on my porch for pickup. No fuss. Amazon has never failed me when the product isn't as you expected and you never even have to leave your house to return it. OK, you might have to open your front door. :)

Mike

So I made a post about the increase price of Phantom 3 Batteries. Also there seems to be newer battery models coming out soon and you can pre order on B&H.

Anyways I have been a long time customer of B&H and told them I would like to purchase 2x batteries at the $119 price for each listed in the catalog I just received. They honored me and lowered the price of 2 batteries each at $119 instead of the listed $149 price.

You must enter this coupon, its a limit of 2 batteries per customer, and the coupon expires at 11:59 eastern tonight. I know some other stores sell Phantom 3 batteries cheaper. But, B&H is a well trusted store compared to any of those stores offering cheaper. You are welcome!

Coupon - PM3120

I actually scored an Open Box P3 Battery from B&H for $80 2 months ago. I buy all my Phantoms and drones from them but Amazon is good for batteries too if you know seller is authorized DJI reseller.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4