Phantom 3 batteries

No.

Personally, I'm just going to "suck it up" (shrug) and order a couple from B&H Photo at $126. Not the cheapest, (local Target has them at $149 + 7% tax). B&H has ALWAYS been a solid company in my past purchases from them.

I bought from Jet last time. It's been awhile. You might check them.

Check out the GameStop web sight they have had the batteries for $49.00 none are in stuck but people are reporting (myself included) that they have gotten price match from Best Buy and Target.

Check out the GameStop web sight they have had the batteries for $49.00 none are in stuck but people are reporting (myself included) that they have gotten price match from Best Buy and Target.

Just my personal experience, I tried Target first and no luck. Tried BB but not-in-stock and no match if I ordered on-line to store pickup. Tried the second Target in my town but no stock so no price match to consider.

Was just looking at Targets price match policy and it says Game Stop but the local Target kept saying that GS was not selling a DJi brand battery but a knockoff. I am going there either tomorrow or Friday and try to price match either Amazon at the same price as B&H ($127). Hate to pay the extra $77+ dollars each (plus 7% tax) but it is the only Target near me that has them and they are adamant that they won't match GS, so, will just have to pay the extra $154 for 2 of them and just "suck it up".

Tried our BB this morning and they would not match GS. Kid that rang it up was all willing to do it but it came up as a manager override and he would not do it to GS. Would do it to Amazon though at $126.85

Last edited:
^ That sucks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj