Phantom 3 Batteries Brand New!

Has anyone that bought one of these received it yet? I can't seem to even get a reply or my battery yet and I paid extra for it to be sent priority mail.

UPDATE: 11/05.

Still no battery, it should have been here by Tuesday (11/03) because I requested and paid for priority mail. Finally got a reply but nothing happening. I was told he would look into it but that was two days ago. Still nothing. I asked for a tracking number but can't get one from him. Buyer beware.

Going to open a case with PayPal since I can't get any satisfaction from the seller.

Last edited:
Well I have new batteries to sell and I'm not a scam.I had someone on the site buy 3 and he seemed happy.if your interested let me know

Has anyone that bought one of these received it yet? I can't seem to even get a reply or my battery yet and I paid extra for it to be sent priority mail.

UPDATE: 11/05.

Still no battery, it should have been here by Tuesday (11/03) because I requested and paid for priority mail. Finally got a reply but nothing happening. I was told he would look into it but that was two days ago. Still nothing. I asked for a tracking number but can't get one from him. Buyer beware.

Going to open a case with PayPal since I can't get any satisfaction from the seller.

UPDATE: 11/07.

Still nothing from him. No replies, no battery. All signs are that this person is a crook! BEWARE

UPDATE: 11/10.

Finally got a refund. I consider myself lucky, I thought it was going to take legal action but PayPal was more help than I anticipated. Thank you PayPal. I can call off the dogs now.
But I still would be careful dealing with this dude. Too many other complaints about him.

Last edited:
UPDATE: 11/07.

Still nothing from him. No replies, no battery. All signs are that this person is a crook! BEWARE

UPDATE: 11/10.

Finally got a refund. I consider myself lucky, I thought it was going to take legal action but PayPal was more help than I anticipated. Thank you PayPal. I can call off the dogs now.
But I still would be careful dealing with this dude. Too many other complaints about him.
very sketchie

This spammer has been banned. There is a history of abuse from this seller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31