Phantom 3 advanced twitch

S

sandman259

Something I've noticed since day one with my bird is that when I'm zipping around and let off the forward stick and after it brakes is it kinda twitches. You can only notice it when it low enough and close enough to see it and it's not in the video or anything. It's not the camera it's the whole drone does a little twitch. Seems like I notice it more when I'm going fast and let off quick but it's done it other times too. I would say it probably does it 75% of the time. This is my second p3a and they both did it. And have had multiple firmwares on them and same result. Doesn't effect the way it flys or the video just have always wondered if anybody else's does this?

Hmm I guess I stand alone[emoji854]It's weird cause it did they same thing on both p3a's. I thought maybe my first one had a glitch but when the second one did they same thing I figured it's just how it is. Maybe no one has ever payed attention and noticed it before[emoji848]

Hmm I guess I stand alone[emoji854]It's weird cause it did they same thing on both p3a's. I thought maybe my first one had a glitch but when the second one did they same thing I figured it's just how it is. Maybe no one has ever payed attention and noticed it before[emoji848]
Can't say I've noticed that with my P3P, although it may happen. Perhaps it's just 'fine tuning' its GPS location after the sudden deceleration?

Ya who knows. You can't really notice it unless your flying kind of low and close to you and zipping around

I've noticed it on my P3P, normally when hovering close by. Some appear to be bigger than others, but I can't say I've noticed it when reviewing video.

No I've never noticed it on video. I think the gimbal keeps the video rock solid. I never seen it do it just hovering though. It's always after I'm going full pitch forward then let off the sticks. The active braking kicks in and then right as it goes level again it twitches once then back to normal. I would just like to know what the heck it is. Maybe it has something to do with fine running the gps like Steve7777 said[emoji848]

Hey Ssndman witch way does it twitch. I want to look at my next p3a flight to see if its doing it. Ex. up down side back??

I;ve noticed the "twitch" too, just when I bring her in fast & let off, its almost a quick vibration, I guess a twitch is more accurate, & does not show on video (P3A)

Hey Ssndman witch way does it twitch. I want to look at my next p3a flight to see if its doing it. Ex. up down side back??

I can't remember which way it does it, but you'll notice it if it does.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj