Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 3 Advanced, Should I?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinmcc2, Jul 29, 2015.

1. kevinmcc2

Hey all, new here. Been on YouTube, Google, and a few articles online. I am looking to get into the Drone game here soon.

I really want to get the Inspire 1 but currently my fiances will not allow me. So I was looking into the Phantom 3 Advanced.

The main uses I will be using this for will be outdoor, car meets, race events, etc. Do you guys recommend this for me? I see a lot of videos and the propellers sometimes get in the frame of the shot which is quite annoying to me, is this a problem?

Bottom line question, should I go with the Phantom 3 or do you guys recommend another entry level Drone?

Any help is appreciated! I am eager!

2. Justgregg

Buy it!!!! I fly an inspire and just ordered the p3 pro. The p3's share the same features of the pricy inspire. The advance doesnt shoot 4k, but hell I dont shoot 4k on my inspire..I cant watch the video cause now I cant afford a newer computer with a fast processor!! I have bounced around from DJI to 3dr and am more impressed with the performance of the new inspire and phantom 3!

Mike Mauk likes this.
  3. msinger

Approved Vendor

The Phantom 3 is a great drone for beginners or advanced pilots. DJI makes a really good product -- and, it works well if you take the time to understand it. Be careful flying near crowds of people though. That's rarely a good idea.

Mike Mauk likes this.
  4. Mike Mauk

Hi msinger,
    I appreciate all the links and everything you have on your web site, I put your link on my new web site, I do hope that is ok. You deserve all the credit for having all the information in one place, and I always go to your site first. thanks again.. drones4fun.com

5. msinger

Approved Vendor

Sure thing. Link to whatever you'd like.

Mike Mauk likes this.
  6. Justgregg

eehhaaa Phantom 3 pro comes friday. Now my inspire wont be lonely