Phantom 3 Advanced, Should I?

Reaction score
Hey all, new here. Been on YouTube, Google, and a few articles online. I am looking to get into the Drone game here soon.

I really want to get the Inspire 1 but currently my fiances will not allow me. So I was looking into the Phantom 3 Advanced.

The main uses I will be using this for will be outdoor, car meets, race events, etc. Do you guys recommend this for me? I see a lot of videos and the propellers sometimes get in the frame of the shot which is quite annoying to me, is this a problem?

Bottom line question, should I go with the Phantom 3 or do you guys recommend another entry level Drone?

Any help is appreciated! I am eager!

Buy it!!!! I fly an inspire and just ordered the p3 pro. The p3's share the same features of the pricy inspire. The advance doesnt shoot 4k, but hell I dont shoot 4k on my inspire..I cant watch the video cause now I cant afford a newer computer with a fast processor!! I have bounced around from DJI to 3dr and am more impressed with the performance of the new inspire and phantom 3!

Reactions: Mike Mauk
The Phantom 3 is a great drone for beginners or advanced pilots. DJI makes a really good product -- and, it works well if you take the time to understand it. Be careful flying near crowds of people though. That's rarely a good idea.

The Phantom 3 is a great drone for beginners or advanced pilots. DJI makes a really good product -- and, it works well if you take the time to understand it. Be careful flying near crowds of people though. That's rarely a good idea.
Hi msinger,
I appreciate all the links and everything you have on your web site, I put your link on my new web site, I do hope that is ok. You deserve all the credit for having all the information in one place, and I always go to your site first. thanks again.. drones4fun.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20