Phantom 3 Advanced question

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a general question I hope I can get some insight on. My father-in-law loved drones and had a phantom 1, phantom 2 that he flew quite often. He had just gotten a Phantom 3 advanced when he got cancer and passed away. The phantom 3 has never even been out of the box. I know very little about what it would be worth to sell and where I should go to try and sell it. Any advice would be much appreciated:)

I'm sorry for your loss.

My first advice would be to just keep it. This is a highly addicting hobby, as your father-in-law likely knew. Great fun. If you must sell, you can post it here. Or Craigslist. Or eBay. An eBay search should get you some feedback on what people are willing to pay at this point. Good luck.

I don't recommend Craigslist... Very insecure. eBay will be best option. The Phantom 3 Advanced sell around $650 to $675... But its this a brand new, unopened one. You could sell it for more than $700 dollars.

I don't recommend Craigslist... Very insecure. eBay will be best option. The Phantom 3 Advanced sell around $650 to $675... But its this a brand new, unopened one. You could sell it for more than $700 dollars.
Craigslist works well for me, and I avoid the shipping hassles. Just have to be careful how you post.

Thank you everyone! I will most likely keep the phantom 2, just in case I get the bug to fly it:) I just thought if someone could get a good deal on a brand new drone and not have to pay full price. . . well that'd be awesome! He did love to fly them, I'd love somebody to have it that would get the same joy he did.

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20