Phantom 3 Advanced plus loads of extras including polar pro filters, batteries

Reaction score
Hi.

I bought this amazing DJI Phantom 3 Advanced drone only in May 2016 from Jessops in Birmingham (receipt evidenced and provided). I bought it as backup to my main drone and I am only selling this as I have only used it on a few occasions and is not cost effective to keep it without using it much.
I am fully Civil aviation authority authorised (20160914 - Midlands Aerial Photography) and this drone has received the highest levels of care since ownership began, in accordance with rules governing me and my business. It has not been involved in any crashes/scrapes etc, as can be evidenced on all the bodywork, and all 8 original propellers included.

This video was taken utilising this drone -

I have added up the total cost of what I paid for the drone plus all the extra's and it comes to just under £1,000.
I will provide receipts for the Drone (Jessops), the additional DJI battery (Jessops) and the Polar Pro filters (HeliPal).

£650 OVNO and the full package includes all the following :

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone
Hard Shell Carry Case ( Very slight marks on this but functions 100% as it should )
Charger, plug, and cables to charge both Batteries and Controller
2 DJI Intelligent Batteries ( original that came with the drone, plus extra battery bought in July 2016 )
8 DJI Propellers plus DJI Propeller case
Polar Pro Professional Filters ( ND4, ND8 and polarizer filter ) - I have not even used the ND4 or ND8 so these are as brand new
Sealed & un-used propeller guards
Sun Shade to attach to remote controller to block out the sun glare
Sun Shade to attach to lens of the camera on very sunny days
16 GB SD Card
Original Box it came in (if required)
I would prefer collection and cash if possible, however if not possible then buyer can arrange own courier to collect this. It may be possible, and subject to discussing with me that for charge of petrol and depending on distance I may be able to deliver for 45 pence per mile (to include return journey) from postcode B77 (Tamworth, Staffordshire)

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ..... I fully welcome any inspection prior to the end of the auction and openly invite you to have a look at this and inspect it and I will fly it for you as well to prove it is fully as described. It is sold as seen, and no returns what-so-ever will be accepted once goods have been received by the buyer. By winning this auction the buyer agrees to this and accepts that no returns will be accepted.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj