Phantom 3 Advanced, Go Professional Case, P3 Batteries for sale

Reaction score
I purchased this last month as a refurbished unit direct from DJI. It looks like new and flies great. No issues. The battery has been charged 9 times and has 100% life remaining. Complete with everything as shipped from DJI. Includes an extra set of props. Located in Northern Nevada. $550 plus actual shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal or USPS Money Order.

IMG_5495%20Small_zps5skhshns.jpg

IMG_5496%20Small_zpshr67qtaw.jpg

Go Professional Case. DJI Phantom 3 Plus Case. A serious case for transporting you P1, P2 or P3 anywhere. $150 plus actual shipping in the US.

IMG_5498%20Small_zpsfaumi9fh.jpg

IMG_5497%20Small_zpsazvq4ryf.jpg

IMG_5499%20Small_zpsds3sk1xj.jpg

DJI factory P3 Batteries. One has been charged 2 times the other 3 times. Both show 100% life remaining. $80 each shipped in the US.

IMG_5502%20Small_zpsebvt2uv9.jpg

If someone wants the whole works price is $800 plus actual shipping.

Last edited:
Folks, here is an update on my P3A. A few days ago after reading about cracks in the shell and DJI strengthening the shell I took a look at mine. Seems it has an early shell and sure enough there was a crack running between motor mount screws. I contacted DJI customer service and it is on it's way back to DJI for evaluation and repair..
I could have sold it as-is but want to make sure who ever gets it will be happy.

I've decided to hang onto the batteries until the P3A has sold to give the purchaser a chance at them.

I'll bump this thread when my P3A is back from DJI and ready to go.

Folks, My P3A is back from DJI and is wearing a new, updated shell. Did a short test flight and it flies great with no problems. So, it is available.

Reactions: Digdat0
Folks, There has been lots of interest in my drone but as yet nobody has said the magic words, "I'll take it". It is still available.

I'll cover the shipping so the price is now $550 shipped in the continental US.

This still available?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Is the P3 still available? What's left of the parts in the original post? Cost?

P3A is still available. $525 shipped in the Continental US.
Is this still available?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Update. I am back from vacation. The drone has been sold. I am contacting the folks who pm'd me saying they would take a battery in order of messages received and will advise if they are still available.

The case is still available. It is a serious, heavy duty case and runs $250 retail. In the interest of moving it along I'll take $100 plus actual shipping.

Update. I am back from vacation. The drone has been sold. I am contacting the folks who pm'd me saying they would take a battery in order of messages received and will advise if they are still available.

The case is still available. It is a serious, heavy duty case and runs $250 retail. In the interest of moving it along I'll take $100 plus actual shipping.

Thanks...payment sent for batteries.

Drone and batteries are gone. The case is still available for $100 plus actual shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers