(SOLD) Phantom 3 Advanced; With 64GB SD card; ND4, ND8, Polarizer, flown 4 times. FREE SHIPPING!!

Reaction score
I am putting my DJI Phantom 3 Advanced up for sale and I am asking for $660.

It has only been flown 4 times, and has never been crashed. The quadcopter is fully functional and has no problems. It will include the original box with the serial numbers for purposes of warranty.

Unfortunately, I just do not have enough time to fly it. I've only had it for a month.

Everything is fully functional; no items have defects, scratches, dents or any imperfections that I can see that would affect their functionality.

This thread is for the Advanced
model, AND NOT the Standard model!

Everything that you see in the photos is included. Please do not send me low ball offers. Serious buyers only!

I have set a fair price for this considering it's condition and what is included. If there is something regarding my listing that you have a question about, please send me a PM. I'd be happy to converse with you.

The camera filters that you see in the first and last photo are made of glass, so they allow for high quality, crisp photography. They are an ND4, ND8, and a polarizer filter and they screw on, so you'll have to unscrew the original DJI filter before putting on the ND filters. However, the polarizer filter just pushes on so you can use it with the original DJI filter or with one of the ND filters if you wanted to.

The ND filters nor the polarizer filter have ever been used.

Also, you will get a 64 GB SD card.

I will ship for free from Kalamazoo, Michigan and will accept paypal.

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
You know they sell for $800 Brand new direct from DJI right?

Last edited:
I am putting my DJI Phantom 3 Advanced up for sale. It has only been flown 4 times, and has never been crashed.

Unfortunately, I just do not have enough time to fly it. I've only had it for a month.

It will come with 2 ND filters and a polarizer that are all made of glass. Also, you will get a 64 GB SD card. The ND filters nor the polarizer filter have ever been used.

I will ship for free from Kalamazoo, Michigan and will accept paypal.

I am asking for 700.
full

full

full

full

full
Would you consider 650.00

PM sent.

EDIT:
This is still up for sale. Previous buyer found a better deal.

Last edited:
PM sent.

EDIT:
Still available. Buyer backed out due to personal reasons.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1