Phantom 3 Advanced for $1

Ya it was a bit over kill. But it was a burn for a burn on my part being it was pretty messed up for some one to just out of the blue be like oh ya you're a great tenant buttttttttttt btw you got to move out cause I want to rent the place to my mom. and then was not even willing to work with us to make it a smooth move out. She also had some idea that the security deposit one pays when they move in and pay they first months rent that the deposit is some sort of bonus they get to keep and she was trying to not give us our deposit back just to be a ***** knowing its not worth any ones time to even bother taking her to court over a few $100 bucks.

But In retrospect I think as crappy as it was to shaft us the way she did. 1 small carp and maybe a 1/2 gallon of old milk in the fridge would of been enough. lol

But I still think the fish for a fish to the person trying to shaft people on a phantom was hilarious. Tho it was as funny hearing how it came back and was forgot about. Tho I'm sure even Dirkclod probably was able to laugh at that part happening to and atleast get see some humor in the small backfire.

Reactions: riverphantom3
Ya it was a bit over kill. But it was a burn for a burn on my part being it was pretty messed up for some one to just out of the blue be like oh ya you're a great tenant buttttttttttt btw you got to move out cause I want to rent the place to my mom. and then was not even willing to work with us to make it a smooth move out. She also had some idea that the security deposit one pays when they move in and pay they first months rent that the deposit is some sort of bonus they get to keep and she was trying to not give us our deposit back just to be a ***** knowing its not worth any ones time to even bother taking her to court over a few $100 bucks.

But In retrospect I think as crappy as it was to shaft us the way she did. 1 small carp and maybe a 1/2 gallon of old milk in the fridge would of been enough. lol

But I still think the fish for a fish to the person trying to shaft people on a phantom was hilarious. Tho it was as funny hearing how it came back and was forgot about. Tho I'm sure even Dirkclod probably was able to laugh at that part happening to and atleast get see some humor in the small backfire.
Why did she kick you out? Was there clause called rent to my momma?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl