Phantom 3 Advanced for $1

I bought a Phantom 3 Advanced for a dollar.
images.jpg

I figured it's a dollar dream and I bought it with PayPal so in a year I can get my dollar back :)

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Over a year ago I got new P2V+ for $15.00 from e-bay and got a fish . :) See DJI P2V.JPG bunch of us did .
Knew it was most likely a scam and thought just like you .Matter of fact I bought 5.Knew I would get the money back but what if :)
Well it turned out Pay-Pal told me to send back what I got to the return address and as soon as they saw the registered mail go
through they would reimburse me .They did no problem . I did send a fish a back but it wasn't that one .
I went to the bait shop here and got a big dead Crappie minnow and sealed it in plastic and sent that :)
Now the really funny thing was the address in China I sent it to was bogus of course and they send it back .Now this was over a month before I got it back and had forgotten about it and opened that package to a stinky fish :)
Not a fish story ether .lol

Reactions: daveleeds
Over a year ago I got new P2V+ for $15.00 from e-bay and got a fish . :) See View attachment 41581 bunch of us did .
Knew it was most likely a scam and thought just like you .Matter of fact I bought 5.Knew I would get the money back but what if :)
Well it turned out Pay-Pal told me to send back what I got to the return address and as soon as they saw the registered mail go
through they would reimburse me .They did no problem . I did send a fish a back but it wasn't that one .
I went to the bait shop here and got a big dead Crappie minnow and sealed it in plastic and sent that :)
Now the really funny thing was the address in China I sent it to was bogus of course and they send it back .Now this was over a month before I got it back and had forgotten about it and opened that package to a stinky fish :)
You Maniacs! You sent the fish back to me! Ah, **** you! God **** you all to hell!

giphy.gif

:D Bwhahahahahahahaha

Reactions: dirkclod
Over a year ago I got new P2V+ for $15.00 from e-bay and got a fish . :) See View attachment 41581 bunch of us did .
I'm dying! [emoji24]

I'm dying! [emoji24]

I was too after I got over the smell Youngblood but is true . Is way back in OT now :)

lol thats hilarious with sending back a fish.

That just reminded me of a time when I had a land lord evict me because she wanted to rent the apartment to her mom. So to make sure she enjoyed her stay in the apartment we left some presents behind. In the form of a big old river carp up in one of the drop ceilings and another big huge carp that I threw down one of the heating vents. Plus some Limburger cheese in the bathroom vent that vented in to one of the other apartments for some reason. That just had to smell wonderful by the time all that stuff got nice and ripe all summer. Then when winter rolled around and the heat kicked in I'm sure that made the aroma spread nicely. lol But I bet her cats loved it.

Reactions: riverphantom3
lol thats hilarious with sending back a fish.

That just reminded me of a time when I had a land lord evict me because she wanted to rent the apartment to her mom. So to make sure she enjoyed her stay in the apartment we left some presents behind. In the form of a big old river carp up in one of the drop ceilings and another big huge carp that I threw down one of the heating vents. Plus some Limburger cheese in the bathroom vent that vented in to one of the other apartments for some reason. That just had to smell wonderful by the time all that stuff got nice and ripe all summer. Then when winter rolled around and the heat kicked in I'm sure that made the aroma spread nicely. lol But I bet her cats loved it.
Bro, Dirkclod got burned so he tried to burn them back. You were just being evil. o_O

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl