Phantom 3 Advanced disconnect

Reaction score
Hello every one I need you help SOS!,
I have got phantom 3 advanced and I cant connect it with the app, few days ago worked fine on simulator with showing me camera view and all the components and signals i.e. gps, connectio, battery, etc. Yesterday I wanted to fly it but I couldnt establish any connection between the controllet and the app, however the RC is connected with the aircraft. I can only control the camera up and down with the Rc, also the front leds are solid Red and the back leds are flashing red and yello!

Also when i am connecting the mob device an Android tablet to it the dji app cannot fing the aircraft model, I only see how to connect button and not camera view!

Can anyone give me a solution?

After you have registered it, you can scroll left and right from where it says "how to connect" into the camera view if you have already followed the instructions on how to connect.

After you have registered it, you can scroll left and right from where it says "how to connect" into the camera view if you have already followed the instructions on how to connect.
Hello, i followthe instructions but no happiness!
As I mentioned above, few day ago the connection was fine

Hello every one I need you help SOS!,
I have got phantom 3 advanced and I cant connect it with the app, few days ago worked fine on simulator with showing me camera view and all the components and signals i.e. gps, connectio, battery, etc. Yesterday I wanted to fly it but I couldnt establish any connection between the controllet and the app, however the RC is connected with the aircraft. I can only control the camera up and down with the Rc, also the front leds are solid Red and the back leds are flashing red and yello!

Also when i am connecting the mob device an Android tablet to it the dji app cannot fing the aircraft model, I only see how to connect button and not camera view!

Can anyone give me a solution?
Do you have more than one app loaded for the drone on you device?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Apple i not sure but on android devices the apps dont share the usb data port. I had to load one app and use it. Example DJI GO and Litchi would not connect with both loaded. Just trying to help

You are correct-somehow they have screwed up in the android version, so that the apps do not recognise each other if set as the default ( and do not appear in the default app part of the application manager)
If you go into the "settings" screen, then into the "application manager ", you can scroll down to the apps dji go and the vr dji apps(which is right at the end because of it's spelling. You will find that one of them is set as default(except that the other one doesn't know that).If you click on the "set to default", it will bring up another window where you can clear the default. I assume that the actual fault lives in the dji sdk.
When you have it correct, it will ask which app you want to use to connect when you plug into the tx. Choose the " just this time" option, otherwise it will set the app as the default. This snafu shows up as "disconnected" in the video, yet all the telemetry still works.

Apple i not sure but on android devices the apps dont share the usb data port. I had to load one app and use it. Example DJI GO and Litchi would not connect with both loaded. Just trying to help

Last edited:
I had the exact problem with my new P3A.
After the initial firmware update. Spent several hours only to find that my tablet wasn't compatible. I now have the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1! Everything now works perfect!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen