Phantom 3 Advanced camera filter install

Make sure you're turning it counter-clockwise with as little pressure as possible. The harder you grip it, the harder it'll be too remove. If you're not able to grip it, try wearing rubber gloves or wrap something rubber around it.

I had a really difficult time with mine....until I wrapped a rubber band around it. That was the key and it came off easy after that. I still had to use a fair amount of grip pressure, but it came loose instantly with the rubber band.

Light pressure, I thought mine would never come off but miraculously it somehow did.

Thx guys I got it off and new one installed!! I was gripping too tight and after reading the comments here i tried again and no problem!! Thx again you guys rule!!

Reactions: AAPhoto
I have 2 x p3a. The second one, which has slightly different motors, came with a thingy to grip the motors while tightening the props. It worked for holding the filter body too. It still wouldn't move, so I held it not-too-tight, and rubbed it around so that the filter body got warm. Left it for a couple of minutes, and the filter just unscrewed, easy as!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20