Phantom 3 Advanced, Australia

I bought a cheap gimbal from them last year. No problems with the service. Bought my P3P from Helipal. Always happy with their service. HK based I think.
What did you pay ? Were they the cheapest ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same here, you should then know it takes a month or even longer for them to deliver your items. With bigger and more expensive item such as a drone, they may charge extra shipping fee for faster delivery. The risk with buying from them is if there is problem with your Phantom, they may not accept any responsibility. Even if they do, you have to pay for shipping fee yourself back to them which will be expensive for a bulky item like a Phantom. Most likely they will tell you to deal with DJI yourself and then DJI will tell you since you bought from an non-authorised dealer, they won't cover any fault without a repair bill. So you better hope the Phantom you receive from Banggood is problem-free in the first place. Basically it's you taking your chance buying from non-authorised non-local sellers, that's why I said no one is going to stop you from doing it. In the end it's your money.
Definitely agree, actually Helipal is looking good especially free shipping, are they authorised seller ?

Hi not sure if you have decided yet... but another option is kogan.com.au. thats where i bought mine from. They are an authorized dealer in Melbourne so for warranties it would be easier to handle. Also they give you an opiton to extend the warranty to 3 yrs..

Enjoy your phantom how ever you get it.

Cheers Jim.
Kogan is expensive

Brought from bang good before a number of times. Cheap prices, slow shipping. You can pay extra for fast shipping but then that eats into your savings. Had to deal with customer service once as they sent the incorrect product. It wasn't a pleasant experience. I would only buy from them for cheap accessories or gimmick items.

Have also brought from DJI direct a couple of times very fast and free shipping. I get things in about 4 days to rural Queensland address. Faster then ordering from the capital cities! Also confidence in the warranty ordering direct from the source.

DJI has a good sale at the moment with a free hard case which us useful. Buy Phantom 3 Professional | DJI Store
Price is still over $250 more

Got my Phantom from Crazy Hobbies and was very pleased.
Go to crazyhobbies.com.au
Oscar will provide axcellent customer service and ha been in the RC games for many years.
Highly recommend crazyhobbies in 168 Parramatta Rd Stanmore NSW 2048.
Price Matching:

Conditions for price matching are as follows:

- Advertised price must be from store in Australia..

- Item must be in stock with competitor.

- Must have a store front in Australia.

Got my Phantom from Crazy Hobbies and was very pleased.
Go to crazyhobbies.com.au
Oscar will provide axcellent customer service and ha been in the RC games for many years.
Highly recommend crazyhobbies in 168 Parramatta Rd Stanmore NSW 2048.
Price Matching:

Conditions for price matching are as follows:

- Advertised price must be from store in Australia..

- Item must be in stock with competitor.

- Must have a store front in Australia.
That's like saying we can't match online prices, and I get it . But don't say we price match as you don't .

Online prices are over $250 cheaper.

I understand the thread title is "cheapest" but there is more to "cheapest" than meets the eye.
I don't have any affiliations with crazy hobbies so i can only advise on my personal experience. The owner is a nice guy and highly knowledgeable and if you were to call him and speak with him you might find the time invested could yield a good result. BTW.. how can you place a price on excellent customer service if something goes wrong or require additional support.
All i am saying is crazyhobbies is highly recommended by me as a crazyhobbies customer.

I get where you are coming from, but my issue is I never budgeted to spend so much on a drone.

I was looking up the Lily drone and Parrot Bebop.
Someway I landed by the DJI Phantom 3 and then the advanced version.

Do you include spares into your budget. If not you may have to research other types or brands...
I don't want spares, I just want the simplest flying drone [emoji3]

So you know any simpler easy to fly drone ?

I don't want spares, I just want the simplest flying drone [emoji3]

So you know any simpler easy to fly drone ?

Hehe, may be what rowdyjim meant by "spares" are things like case, batteries, memory card, sun shade, cable and even a brand new tablet that works well with it?

Reactions: rowdyjim
Hehe, may be what rowdyjim meant by "spares" are things like case, batteries, memory card, sun shade, cable and even a brand new tablet that works well with it?

I get it, but bring a tech guy I already have micro SD cards, I know the DJI ships with one.
I would never need another one .
Case is free, I would not need it anyway.
Sun shade is a paper box, about $10 ?
Have a million micro usb cables.
Why brand new tablet, I have a cube talk 9x, with like 8 cores

Standard ??? Seriously just so I can get two batteries, do you even know what the differences are between standard and advanced.

Well I guess they do as they own one.
Just pull the trigger as we can't advise you anymore than we have. P3A looks like your Best Buy, just have to decide where to get it and enjoy your flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj