Phantom 3 Advanced, Australia

Reaction score
Where is it cheapest to buy from, don't mind online stores

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do some searching in the vendor links here and online. Prices really don't vary much (occasionally you will find a good sale) but often you can get freebies like batteries or a hard case for free (DJI.com gives a free hardshell backpack right now). With the vendors here you at least know that they will treat you fairly

What about Bangood, they are a lot cheaper

I bought mine from Amazon us - saved around $150 aus even with $70+ shipping. That was in June

I'd go the dji route especially if they are throwing in a back pack (which are very good imo)

I bought mine from Amazon us - saved around $150 aus even with $70+ shipping. That was in June

I'd go the dji route especially if they are throwing in a back pack (which are very good imo)
I know right ? But the backpack cost as much as the discount from Bangood So I can always get it if I need it.

Yes, cheap items.

Same here, you should then know it takes a month or even longer for them to deliver your items. With bigger and more expensive item such as a drone, they may charge extra shipping fee for faster delivery. The risk with buying from them is if there is problem with your Phantom, they may not accept any responsibility. Even if they do, you have to pay for shipping fee yourself back to them which will be expensive for a bulky item like a Phantom. Most likely they will tell you to deal with DJI yourself and then DJI will tell you since you bought from an non-authorised dealer, they won't cover any fault without a repair bill. So you better hope the Phantom you receive from Banggood is problem-free in the first place. Basically it's you taking your chance buying from non-authorised non-local sellers, that's why I said no one is going to stop you from doing it. In the end it's your money.

Brought from bang good before a number of times. Cheap prices, slow shipping. You can pay extra for fast shipping but then that eats into your savings. Had to deal with customer service once as they sent the incorrect product. It wasn't a pleasant experience. I would only buy from them for cheap accessories or gimmick items.

Have also brought from DJI direct a couple of times very fast and free shipping. I get things in about 4 days to rural Queensland address. Faster then ordering from the capital cities! Also confidence in the warranty ordering direct from the source.

DJI has a good sale at the moment with a free hard case which us useful. Buy Phantom 3 Professional | DJI Store

Where is it cheapest to buy from, don't mind online stores

Hi not sure if you have decided yet... but another option is kogan.com.au. thats where i bought mine from. They are an authorized dealer in Melbourne so for warranties it would be easier to handle. Also they give you an opiton to extend the warranty to 3 yrs..

Enjoy your phantom how ever you get it.

Cheers Jim.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl