Phantom 3 Advance Take off fail

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm German and i need your help! I've sent my DJI to "DJI GmbH" to repair the remote. as it came back to me a day ago i wanted to fly again. the problem is it doesnt take off and makes this wierd sounds (Video) The remote an the DJI drone are conected and they got the latest update. So whats the problem? pleas help me beause no one could help me even in the german forums Thank you very much (and sorry for my english)

What version of firmware is the aircraft on ?
I would start with a cold IMU .. If that doesn't work, I would reinstal the firmware,
consider 1.4 I this its better than 1.5.

How is 1.4 better? Honest question because I'm still on that too.
Ive been on 1.4 for 200 flights with no problems, I know so many poeple that upgraded to 1.5 that reported bugs and malfunctions.. there is nothing really new in 1.5 as far as bug fixes, that's 1.5 for the aircraft not the RC. If its working don't fix it chances are you'll end up breaking it. DJI build 1.5 to prevent users from downgrading below 1.4, my opinion is that they don't want users to download previous firmware that would remove goefencing flight restrictions.
there is a website that has previous firmware versions and older DJI app versions should you have a need for that >> Download | Jogjasky

Last edited:
Ive been on 1.4 for 200 flights with no problems, I know so many poeple that upgraded to 1.5 that reported bugs and malfunctions.. there is nothing really new in 1.5 as far as bug fixes, that's 1.5 for the aircraft not the RC. If its working don't fix it chances are you'll end up breaking it. DJI build 1.5 to prevent users from downgrading below 1.4, my opinion is that they don't want users to download previous firmware that would remove goefencing flight restrictions.
there is a website that has previous firmware versions and older DJI app versions should you have a need for that >> Download | Jogjasky
Sorry for my late response. I just saw this.
Does this mean I can downgrade to any version from 1.4? Would the Go app have to be downgraded as well?

Thank you for your insight.

Sorry for my late response. I just saw this.
Does this mean I can downgrade to any version from 1.4? Would the Go app have to be downgraded as well?

Thank you for your insight.
You can download to one version below the highest that you previously had installed with a floor of 1.3x. If you've had 1.5x, you can only go back to 1.4x. If the highest you have had is 1.4x, you can only go to 1.3x. If you have 1.3x, you can't downgrade. Also, you can't go from 1.5x to 1.4x and then go to 1.3x. Just one below the highest that you previously had installed.

Most older FW versions are available on the DJI site. You just need to type in the URL and you can get them from DJI directly.
Here are the lnks:
Dji updated my p3p??? | DJI Phantom Forum

Has anybody helped this guy from Germany or are you starting another thread?
Guy in Germany Luacs it sounds like one motor is contaminated with a foreign small object. Inspect all motors inside arms. Let me know. Also your English is fine. PM me if you want.

DJI build 1.5 to prevent users from downgrading below 1.4, my opinion is that they don't want users to download previous firmware that would remove goefencing flight restrictions.
The gaping hole in that theory is that DJI themselves have announced that they intend giving owners the option of overiding the current geofencing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj