Phantom 3 advance question

Reaction score
Hi guys I recently got a Phantom 3 Advanced after having serious range issues with the standard.

I am happy with everything bar one niggling problem. One of the screws that the propellors screw into won't allow me to "spin" the prop on then tighten. It has to be turned round a lot to get it to tighten if that makes sense? Just wondering what anyone's advice is. Makes putting the prop on and off a lot longer !

That's just how some of the props are made. The only thing you could really do is get a new set of props.

I agree. I have the same......adds at least 10 seconds but worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Other people have mentioned it. I don't think it's something DJI will replace/repair, but you could ask them.

Just tried one of the other props and it can spin into place a lot better. Must be the props!

On another note I don't know if I am imagining it but the advanced sounds different in the air to the standard I had, seems a little quieter or maybe it's my imagination. Also seems to hover more stable !

I'm really happy I got the advanced, kinda glad the standard was faulty! I've caught the drone bug haha

Yep, it's a great bird :)

Just tried one of the other props and it can spin into place a lot better. Must be the props!

On another note I don't know if I am imagining it but the advanced sounds different in the air to the standard I had, seems a little quieter or maybe it's my imagination. Also seems to hover more stable !
More satellites and a vision positioning system helps with hover. As for being more quiet... I would think they would be the same (same motors, props). If anything the Advanced motors have to spin a bit faster since it weighs more than the standard.

Few other questions guys, appreciate the help

Can anyone suggest some reasonably prices ND / Circular Polarising filters?

Reactions: TonyNI2013
I wonder if anyone makes a roll tap that would fit the prop threads. Probably wouldn't even have to be metal.

I'm from the UK so something available over here would be ideal.

Is there any point in getting the windsurfers for it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl