Phantom 3 Advance 4 sale

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Advance for sale: Only used for 20mins. I currently have a Phantom 3 Professional series and currently not using this one. I would like to sell and raise money to help us help children fighting life threatening illnesses and the homeless. The package includes the basic, Drone, Blades, Backpack, Battery, Charger, Extra Battery for $625. Any questions you can reach me via email at [email protected].

Be nice to have some pics. Also, how many charges have been done on the batteries?

9a1d55dd77f7bc8c9bc5bb65412e5d3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Drone was only used for maximum of 30mins to gather footage for movie production.. The drone is in excellent condition

No disrespect, but, I would still like to know the number of charges on the batteries that are part of the sale. Thanks!

Phantom 3 Advance for sale: Only used for 20mins. I currently have a Phantom 3 Professional series and currently not using this one. I would like to sell and raise money to help us help children fighting life threatening illnesses and the homeless. The package includes the basic, Drone, Blades, Backpack, Battery, Charger, Extra Battery for $625. Any questions you can reach me via email at [email protected].
SOLD!!!!

Haha I told you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.