Phantom 3 Adv-Compass Error, Exit PGPS, loosing control after upate?

Reaction score
I never had any issue with over 40+ flights but on the last 3 flights I have had these compass error message appear, and it switched to atti mode with 20 satellites?? and is then un responsive with flight contol, while in flight all this after a faultless "GPS Green good to fly" etc - take -off -

I upgraded to 1.9.6 firmware 3 flights ago! = Related??
I have recalibrated compass each time ok... but still the error appears... might downgrade anyone else seen this?

I've had no problems with 1.9.6 the only time I see a compass.error message is when I have the bird sitting in the back of my suv while I'm adjusting the camera settings. Not trying to be a smart a$&, but have you tried calibrating the compass in a different location? My deck is the most convenient location for me, but there are enough screws an deck furniture there that I have to go out into the yard. Even there, I have to be aware of buried lines and old construction junk that might be in the area.

Yeah done that and it always calibrates just fine .... I only get the message WHILE its flying this never showed before in previous versions of the firmware that its had only after I updated to the 1.9.6 ... TX and App are all latest as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers