Phantom 3 accessories (professional)

Reaction score
Long story short my drone left me yesterday and after countless hours of searching I'm losing hope. I am also in talks with dji but I am not expecting much to come from it.

Anyway I have a few goodies that I'd like to sell if possible.

First I have the phantom 3 hardshell backpack.

Second I have 4 spare blades never used (not even sure if there worth the hassle!)

Third is a charger. I believe the professional charger is a bit different from the other models.

And last is the controller

I am not looking to make back the money I lost so if you are interested in anything let me know and we can work out a deal that benefits us both! I am located in Calgary, Canada but I don't mind shipping to you. All items are in excellent condition.

Best way of contact is to email [email protected]

Last edited:
Was it still sending data to the GO app? Have you pulled the flight data .txt file and uploaded it to heathlydrones.com to see if there are any indications of where it may be?

I lost all signal once the drone started heading out on its own. From the ground it appeared to keep to a straight line for the most part. I was up pretty high ( 250 m +) but I just wanted to grab a quick snapshot of a bridge. It wasn't helping that my DJ app kept freezing every time I was taking a photo. Maybe I'll try it again one day ! I did have a lot of fun , hopefully someone will find it and claim there reward :)

Interested in the charger. PM sent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20