Phantom 3 4K

Reaction score
I am a newby. Received the Phantom 3 4K yesterday. I think I accidentally added the wrong .bin file on my micro SD card and my drone is beeping like crazy and I can't update the drone via the DJI GO app. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Format the SD card, if you can't do it through the app, then use a computer, then try again with blank card.

Reactions: Phantom Flyer123
I formatted the SD Card. The same beeping is going on.

how long did you give it to update, and when did you notice the beeping?

It starts beeping immediately D-D....D-D....DD... And the DJI GO screen at the top says "IMU EEROR. CALIBRATE IMU" but the option to calibrate the IMU is not highlighted and is not available. I think I may have put the wrong firmware on after watching a YouTube How Tube video. The new DJI GO app could have automatically updated the drone. I think I may have put an old or bad .bin file in the drone and/or may have shut it off I too fast.

the new dji go app does not automatically update your quadcopter. the phantom 4 is close to that, but you still need to plug it in to your phone

It starts beeping immediately D-D....D-D....DD... And the DJI GO screen at the top says "IMU EEROR. CALIBRATE IMU" but the option to calibrate the IMU is not highlighted and is not available. I think I may have put the wrong firmware on after watching a YouTube How Tube video. The new DJI GO app could have automatically updated the drone. I think I may have put an old or bad .bin file in the drone and/or may have shut it off I too fast.

if that is true, or you shut it off too early, then you might have completely ruined your quadcopter :/
sorry, but i would talk to dji on the phone first and then send it off to them if they say so, but it shouldnt be THAT expensive of a repair

The DGI GO app finally had a download for an updated firmware. The Phantom 3 4K does not need the iPhone wired into anything for the update. It is all done through Wifi! I am now off and running! Thanks for the input folks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31