Phantom 3 4K Camera points toward ground after a few seconds of flight.

Reaction score
I recently bought a Phantom 3 4K second hand on EBay. When I switch it on the gimbal goes through its procedure of pointing in various directions, ending up pointing forward as the aircraft plays a tune. At this point the gimbal control wheel on the RC moves the camera up and down.

However, once it's been in the air a few seconds the camera gradually moves down until it's pointing straight at the ground and the gimbal control wheel has no effect.

It would be great if somebody could give me an idea of what might be causing this behaviour.

Thats a new one to me. All i can suggest is to do a gimbal calibration and see if that fixes it.

I recently bought a Phantom 3 4K second hand on EBay. When I switch it on the gimbal goes through its procedure of pointing in various directions, ending up pointing forward as the aircraft plays a tune. At this point the gimbal control wheel on the RC moves the camera up and down.

However, once it's been in the air a few seconds the camera gradually moves down until it's pointing straight at the ground and the gimbal control wheel has no effect.

It would be great if somebody could give me an idea of what might be causing this behaviour.
This is not normal. If the recalibration doesn't work, I would contact the seller and see if you can arrange a return.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures