Phantom 3 / 4 Advanced/Pro Controller for sale

Reaction score
Selling Excellent Condition Phantom 3 Advanced / Professional Controller. Takes and holds full charge. Upgraded plastic display mount with metal one for a non-wobbling platform. Controller has had little use as I purchased a second controller to mod with Itelite mod and have no use for this one any longer. Price is $150 plus shipping. PM me here or email at [email protected]. Pics available. Also selling iPad Mini 2 Wireless and Cellular.. Also in Mint condition..

Sorry.. Had the original two post together .. Asking $155 + $6.95 s/h USPS Priority mail (continental U.S.). Includes Apple Lightning cable and also am including the ZAGG folio Bluetooth folding (with stand) keyboard/case (retail $60). It is truly mint condition. Served me incredibly well for both DJI GO app and for Litchi. If you have an iPhone, you can swap (at least on Verizon) the sim card into the iPad and the iPad becomes full cellular. The IMEI is clear and ready for cellular.. Here's the original post. Looking to sell here before listing on EBay so that someone else can enjoy it with Drone..

Like New iPad Mini 2 with Cellular and Wireless - Unlocked

Thanks for the inquiry.. If interested in the controller as well, at all, I can combine for better pricing. Pics available if you'd like to see either both but again iPad is truly like new... not a mark..

Jay S.

Im looking to sell 2 phantom 4 controllers that are like new. I am looking for $400.00 for both as a set or $230.00 individually plus shipping. I will also throw in all filters shown in picture for an additional $50.00. Filters consist of UV, ND4, ND8, N16, ND32, Blue/GR, Orange/GR. I have upgraded to the phantom 4 Pro and no longer need these items. Original cost for all was over $700.00

Last edited:
Im looking to sell 2 phantom 4 controllers that are like new. I am looking for $400.00 for both as a set or $230.00 individually plus shipping. I will also throw in all filters shown in picture for an additional $50.00. Filters consist of UV, ND4, ND8, N16, ND32, Blue/GR, Orange/GR. I have upgraded to the phantom 4 Pro and no longer need these items. Original cost for all was over $700.00

Jeremy,

You might want to have your own "for sale" thread, but maybe it will help us both. :)

Jay S.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan