Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2v+

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Shaunhaines, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Shaunhaines

Hi need some help

I have a phantom 2 vision + and have a pair of fat shark FPV goggles with 5.8ghz TX.

Is there a way I can integrate my video TX to the video out of the phantoms camera ?

Thanks guys

Shaun

2. nhoover

You can't use that with a Vision/Vision+ because they transmit video on 2.4Ghz and control on 5.8Ghz. You wanted to get a P2 which does control on 2.4Ghz leaving 5.8Ghz for FPV - a more standard setup. Another advantage is that you can use other controllers. I ordered a Futaba 12sg for my new P2.

3. Fplvert

:D
    Hi Shaun,
    There are really only two goggles that work with the vision, Epson's Moverios and Zeiss Cinemizers.
    Epsons are android and Zeiss are IOS. I have seen both for sale in the Classified forum.

4. CityZen

Do the Fatshark goggles also have video in? If so, you can get a video tx/rx that uses some other frequency besides 2.4 or 5.8Ghz.
    You would split the P2V+ video to feed both the wifi module and the video tx, then feed the video rx to the Fatshark goggles.

5. Shaunhaines

Many thanks

If I used the carlZuiss googles, would you say it would be best to use the iPhone's hdmi out to the hdmi in? Or would they connect to the p2v+ Wifi stream ?

Cheers

6. Fplvert

:D
    The Zeiss goggles plug into a Hdmi/lightning adaptor. I use a Standard Hdmi male to male coupling between the two cables. These work for iPhone or iPad and the video streams on both devices so more than one person can watch.