Phantom 2v+ver 3.0 No camera or gimbal movement

Reaction score
Hey folks, I had to replace the shell on my aircraft, well my friend did all the work.. The bird powers up but there is no movement of the gimbal and camera. The vision app connects to the aircraft, I can power up and shut off the motors. I was able outside to do a compass calibration properly. In the app when I try and set RTH altitude, it will not hold. I get no camera view or any gimbal movement whatsoever. I do get the wi-fi extender % of charge, no satelitte count, no battery %. I'm able to slide across the screen from right to left and get a sat view of my area.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seems that your friend hasn't seated a cable correctly maybe,? They feed from both the main board and the wifi extender box inside, your gonna have yo go inside the bird and check.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You might get better/faster answers if you post in the correct forum ;)
Started out posting in the correct p2V+ forum I guess I blew it and wound up here! I better figure out how to do it the right way. Thanks for pointing this out. You've been helpful

You might get better/faster answers if you post in the correct forum ;)
Thanks Mark Problem is he's not available.. I don't really have the knowledge or nerve to try my self. Thank You for the informative response. I might try the dealer in Las Vegas but last time I spoke to him he wasn't too interested in repairs, just selling me a new one. You have a safe day, blowing up tp 35 mph here in Vegas.. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4