Phantom 2v+ v3 Crashed, Selling as-is Or parting out.

Reaction score
I recently had a Crash with my P2 V+v3, And now i cant use it for my college class.... SO i am trying to sell it fast or part it out fast either way i need to sell it :D Im trying to get 600$ for everything included i hope its reasonable

I am hoping to sell it whole or parts, withing 3 weeks, when i will need a drone again for my class i was using it in, heres the details of it

Heres what is included, The bird itself, Controller with gimbal tilt wheel, with the Wifi Extender, And also the Itelite range extender, Flytrex Gps system. HRSC italian 2 wheel Hard case, has 3 batteries only about 10-15 cycles on them. has all the original antennas with still. Prop guards, 1 brand new ESC, and a brand new Central circuit board, Bought them to repair but never did it.. Now for what is broken that i know, The gimbal arm is bent, i do not know if camera still works or not. One arm of the body shell is bent from crash. And it needs 1 wire set from ESC to main board.

I hope Someone can find a use for it, it would really help me out THank you all for your time, Feel free to ask questions :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers