Phantom 2's In stock!

Does the Tarot T2D fits on the Zenmuse connectors on the phantom shell?
Does the phantom 2 includes any osd?

Im receiving mine this friday!!!! After months of reading these forums i finally pulled the trigger. Complete newb to rc quads i hope im not gonna smash the thing in minutes....

Starting with something so big and dangerous its not a good idea... Just get a micro quad and get experience, hubsan x4, wltoys v212 are great RTF packages for less than 50$.

GhostMaster said:
Starting with something so big and dangerous its not a good idea... Just get a micro quad and get experience, hubsan x4, wltoys v212 are great RTF packages for less than 50$.

I agree. I don't know if I agree with the dangerous part though. If you are flying it in the middle of Time Square during New Years Eve, that might be dangerous, but in a big field in the middle of Montana is not a big deal. I would say that starting with a small quad or helicopter would be smart just so you learn to fly and if you do crash, you are only out a few dollars and not almost a grand.

You can buy a small pocket quad. or go to marshals/ross/tj maxx/beals outlet and get a little helicopter for under 20 bucks. I've seen air hog quads there once in a while but they don't last long. They have an endless supply of cheaper copters. Don't get the ones that say "outdoor" on them, they are more expensive and a little too big to fly inside. Use the small pocket sized ones.

In my opinion, the quadcopters and the coaxial helicopters (where you have two props stacked on top of each other, one spins one way and the other the opposite way) offer a very similar flight. I suggest flying them inside because you will not have wind and other outdoor environmental factors to contend with. If you can master the little guys and be able to fly it around the house and objects and land in your microwave, you will do fine on the phantom. Flying indoors is harder (in my opinion) than flying outdoors in GPS mode. With the GPS and auto centering sticks, it honestly can fly itself.

This is probably not what you are wanting to hear but its how I got my wife into flying the phantom. She started with small coaxials in the house then moved to the phantom outside in gps mode and now can fly in ATT with no problems. The small guys are fun for rainy days or just killing time around the house. I personally would go with a mini or nano quad but finding them in stores is going to be hard (unless its a hobby shop) and the coaxials are in huge stock at dirt cheap prices at those budget department stores.

http://cdn.image-tmart.com/prodimgs/1/1 ... 1345540364

To late up in the air with no problems. I have about 5 flights and honestly I was nervous at first but c'mon this thing is so easy to fly. By the way I had a hubsan and I destroyed it in 10 minutes was extremely hard to fly. I'm glad I took the jump and got something decent and by no means am I skilled just taking it slow doing circles and figure 8 etc....

Baystate12 said:
To late up in the air with no problems. I have about 5 flights and honestly I was nervous at first but c'mon this thing is so easy to fly. By the way I had a hubsan and I destroyed it in 10 minutes was extremely hard to fly. I'm glad I took the jump and got something decent and by no means am I skilled just taking it slow doing circles and figure 8 etc....

Hubsan x4 is very decent... I Just have one that hás arround 6 months with no problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20