Phantom 2's flight in Singapore's Marina Bay

Nice video, man!

How many flights did you do to capture all that?
What's the flight time that you can get with that setup?

jabatan said:
My FPV setup was a dji Phantom 2 + iOSD mini + Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal + GoPro Hero 3 Black edition + Fatshark Attitude SD googles + ImmersionRC 600TX transmitter and finally, a FeelWorld LCD display monitor.

LeoS said:
Nice video, man!

jabatan said:
My FPV setup was a dji Phantom 2 + iOSD mini + Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal + GoPro Hero 3 Black edition + Fatshark Attitude SD googles + ImmersionRC 600TX transmitter and finally, a FeelWorld LCD display monitor.

Thanks LeoS. In that 1 hour, I took flights. Total flight time was probably less than 20 minutes.... and with some juice left to spare. I brought two batteries but was able to cover it all in 1 battery.

As this was my first time flying the quad over such a large expanse of water, I was very nervous. That is why in the first flight, I flew it around 70metres away from the water and you can see the tree line before the waters. Once I felt more comfortable with this, I then took the second flight where you see me fly from the grassy area next to the waterfront and out into the reservoir. As I flew high and higher, I realised that the wind condition was getting very very strong as I tried to fly back but was only doing something like 4m/s even when I pushed the stick back all the way.

jabatan said:
LeoS said:
Nice video, man!

jabatan said:

Thanks LeoS. In that 1 hour, I took flights. Total flight time was probably less than 20 minutes.... and with some juice left to spare. I brought two batteries but was able to cover it all in 1 battery.

As this was my first time flying the quad over such a large expanse of water, I was very nervous. That is why in the first flight, I flew it around 70metres away from the water and you can see the tree line before the waters. Once I felt more comfortable with this, I then took the second flight where you see me fly from the grassy area next to the waterfront and out into the reservoir. As I flew high and higher, I realised that the wind condition was getting very very strong as I tried to fly back but was only doing something like 4m/s even when I pushed the stick back all the way.

Nice! I've read some posts of ppl getting less than 20 mins with those.
I have a similar setup on order and I worry that the flight time will go even less than 15 minutes due to the additions (fpv tx, iosd, gps tracker).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20