Phantom 2 - Zenmuse H3-3D - GoPro Hero3 Black Plus- $1000

Reaction score
Selling my Phantom 2 with the Zenmuse H3-3D and GoPro Hero3 Black Plus. $1000 and I'll cover the shipping anywhere in the US.

Here is what is included:
- Phantom 2 with original box and all original extras(all are brand new, never opened) which include:
- Brand new phantom 2 controller(with new AAs)
- DJI Battery(maybe 15 flights on it)
- DJI Charger (Brand new)
- 8x Brand New DJI Props
- USB Cable
- Extra Screws

- Zenmuse H3-3D V1 (original, with 30-pin plug)
- White mounting "balls"
- Brand new FPV out cable

- GoPro Hero3 Black Plus
- 16GB MicroSD Card
- Extra Battery

This setup has treated me well! The copter has probably 50-75 flights on it, but flies perfectly. It's never been crashed, though it has rolled over off it's take off platform once because of wind which scratched up one of the arms a little. Overall it's in good shape though and as I said, flies perfectly. The gimbal is also in good shape, I've had it act up once or twice, where I'll need to help it when starting it up. The roll axis just wouldn't activate on it's own. Just a small nudge to the gimbal and it would always fire up and work perfectly after that. I just checked it though and I tried starting it up quite a few times and couldn't get it to act up. I did not learn to fly on this machine, I do aerial video work and this is my for fun setup. I fly a CineStar HL for most things, so flying this phantom was quite a bit of fun and pretty low key comparatively speaking. It's lived in a custom cut pelican case and has been flown with my Futaba 8FG TX, hence the brand new transmitter. I did bind and configure the new DJI transmitter though, so it's ready to fly once you receive it.

To get an idea of what this system is capable of... Here are a couple videos I shot with this exact setup:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v7uBHY-CkI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfV4ykwBaqA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TY0zea2MQQ&list=UUZ3qh3PRhY7P79vyHSosSgg[/youtube]

I'm only selling because I upgraded to the new GoPro and the FPV feed doesn't work with this version of the gimbal, so I purchased a whole new kit just to start fresh with the Hero4.

This is a complete kit, just charge up the battery and you're ready to take stunning aerials. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• _MG_7313.JPG
    _MG_7313.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 547
  • _MG_7315.JPG
    _MG_7315.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 550
  • _MG_7316.JPG
    _MG_7316.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 608
  • _MG_7320.JPG
    _MG_7320.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 593
  • _MG_7318.JPG
    _MG_7318.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 572
Re: Phantom 2 - Zenmuse H3-3D - GoPro Hero3 Black Plus- $100

this is a really good deal! especially WITH a GoPro 3+ Black wow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Phantom 3 in the next few months or I'd jump on it

QYV said:
this is a really good deal! especially WITH a GoPro 3+ Black wow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Phantom 3 in the next few months or I'd jump on it

I think so too! I'm not sure about a Phantom 3, I bet they keep the phantom line the same and introduce something larger that is RTF and less intimidating than their S series.

I'd be interested in making the purchase. Just joined the forum after seeing your post, so not sure how to PM.

Trevor-

sbarton said:
Does this have FPV and telemetry?

-Scott

No, it only includes what is listed. I am keeping the fpv and iosd for my next setup.

sbarton said:

-Scott

I have a client who's selling his P2 with H3 3D, IOSD mini, & 32 chan 5.8 tx (and it's pre wired for GS) - he's wanting $1200 shipped cont.US. He's trading it in on a S900 and it has maybe 20 flights on it and no crashes.

EMCSQUAR said:
sbarton said:

-Scott

I have a client who's selling his P2 with H3 3D, IOSD mini, & 32 chan 5.8 tx (and it's pre wired for GS) - he's wanting $1200 shipped cont.US. He's trading it in on a S900 and it has maybe 20 flights on it and no crashes.

If it could be easily upgraded to work with Hero4 black I'd jump on it.

laselvasurf - I indeed can not reply to PM's yet. I replied to the email you sent me

you need 5 or 10 posts to be able to PM. an easy way is jst to go comment on a few threads in the Videos section

Thanks for the heads up!

Would you sell it without the gopro? If so, how much?
Thanks
DC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20