Phantom 2 & Zenmuse H3-2D

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I need some help regarding the Phantom 2 and the Zenmuse H3-2D

What comes with the Phantom 2 + Zenmuse?
What additional components I would need to fly it with a Go pro so I can send a live feed to my Tablet?

Cheers
Jon

Tablet? Your best bet is to get an FPV setup. Tablet feed is only good for starting your gopro before take off. After that it shuts off and your flying in the blind. Theres a reason why everyone puts FPV setups on there Drones. Cost and reliability.

Unless you want to risk losing control of your Phantom, DO NOT leave your GoPro's WiFi on! Turn it off completely. Even if it worked once or you saw someone else do it in a video, it's stupid and dangerous.

I would also like to know what components I would need other than what comes with the Phantom 2 + Zenmuse H3-2D. I have had the Vision for two weeks now and just cant put up with the video quality so am returning it in exchange for a Phantom 2. I would like to have FPV on my new set up and I already have a GoPro Hero 3. Any advise on what I would need to give me the detailed flight info and video I liked about the Vision?

Thanks,

In addition the the P2 and Zenmuse, I have added an immersion 600 transmitter and the IOSD Mini. I use Fatshark Predator goggles. This gives really good video and still quality (with the GoPro Hero 3 Black) and sends all flight data to the goggles for confidence when flying.

Try www.firstpersonview.com for the partsIve found Simon extremely helpful when setting mine up. Good luck :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj