phantom 2 zenmuse H3-2D

Reaction score
Gimbal is working good, moves all the way up (level) and all the way down when using the remote. I want to set the level position down just a little bit. I have gone into the adjustments with the computer. I went to adjustments-advance-gimbal settings. I have changed the pitch settings but it doesn't make any difference when I move the lever.I could add some type stop on the back of the remote but would rather be able to set the exact angle without rigging something up. I have all of my firmware updated and have seen suggestions that would help--didn't.
Like others, after attempting a update of all firmware I disabled the gimbal and copter. Had to start all over and after searching on the forum for what to do, all is well.

nammac said:
Gimbal is working good, moves all the way up (level) and all the way down when using the remote. I want to set the level position down just a little bit. I have gone into the adjustments with the computer. I went to adjustments-advance-gimbal settings. I have changed the pitch settings but it doesn't make any difference when I move the lever.I could add some type stop on the back of the remote but would rather be able to set the exact angle without rigging something up. I have all of my firmware updated and have seen suggestions that would help--didn't.
Like others, after attempting a update of all firmware I disabled the gimbal and copter. Had to start all over and after searching on the forum for what to do, all is well.
Are you in naza >

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj